Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was had to happen to me!
As other forum members will know, I have a friendly rivallry with my mate over whether my Kuga is better than his X3. And we all know the answer to that!

One of the parents at my sons school asked me today when I bought my new Beamer!!!

Aaaaah!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heeey! Waiting at traffic lights today and guy in beemer going the other way nearly drove off the road he was gawping so much at the Kuga. Gave him a friendly wave

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not impressed with this comment!

From the Fiat Coupe Forum

<DIV =post_inner>There's a new Ford advert where the world is covered in white paper and it witters on about how great it would be if things could be redesigned from scratch, etc.

Do you reckon they're taking the p*ss, given that the car that turns up at the end looks like they've stuck Ford badges on a BMW X3?
<DIV =signature>_________________________

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quite right, and what exactly is a Fiat Coupe?

And another thing, my Kuga is at the Antrobus Hotel in Amesbury tonight at a meeting with my hubby. I expect you know it well Griff!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't actually want to admit this one but someone in a Beemer parked next to my Kuga today. Same as mine ( black ) and it looked fairly similar. Only comfort I've got is I have probably paid quite a lot less for mine.

·
Registered
77 Posts
championkuga said:
Heeey! Waiting at traffic lights today and guy in beemer going the other way nearly drove off the road he was gawping so much at the Kuga. Gave him a friendly wave
I had a guy with an X3 gawp at mine before Xmas when I popped into the Off licence car park to stock up on boooze. I said to the missus, "If he took a photo it would last longer!"
lol.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone told me today that the 2.0d engine in the Kuga is exactly the same oneas the Beamer diesel. Surely not? I thought BMW made their own engines?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha ha! Passed anNEWX3 yesterday in heavy rain so headlights were on and it didn't even have Xenons. Thought they would have been standard on such an expensive car.

Hopefully the driver saw how good they look on the Kuga

Kuga wins again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
In my opinion then anyone driving an X3 is simply advertising the fact that they couldn't afford an X5.

All beemers are ugly if you ask me. People just buy the badge. There was a great picture going around a few years ago of a dog turd with a BMW badge on it and the caption saying that even BMW owners would buy it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I Know, only kept this for 6 months and only washed it once in that time, and that was when I was selling it!

A pretty souless car IMO. Just glad I lost no money on it

The only thing I liked about it was the wheels and the submarine lighting. Not much though for a 30k car.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts