Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had Kuga since mid July and put spare set of keys away safe as soon as I took delivery. Opened bonnet for first time with "special key" last weekend and could not remember if the spare set had a "special bonnet key" on the key ring? Just got the one? Appreciate some feedback . . . . Wonky or two?Regards. Bob.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Both black key fobs have bonnet keys inside them plus there's the one basic gray key as well.

There's a thread knocking about on here somewhere where a lot of folks listed what keys they were given by their dealers as one or two had only been given one fob and one basic gray key.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi Bobuptown

I have got two black key fobs, both containing bonnet keys, plus the grey key that Gazwats mentions.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I bought Fredi from new and I too have 2 black key fobs with the built in metal key plus the grey solid key.

I guess it all depends on if the car was purchased new and if not what the previous owner handed on to dealer.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheersfor that, got two black key fobs and just one grey key, so I have the set? just seemed odd only having one grey key, must admit not experimented with retrieving key fromfobs yet. Thanks again for your assistance as alwaysmuch appreciated. Bob.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Bob
I never cease to smile at your slant on humour. Who would have thought that "wonky less" means - HAVE I GOT A FULL SET OF KEYS?

Ithought it was some bloke you knew named Les who got P!ss*d.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HI DIGGER, JUST CAUGHT YOU REPLYIN TO BOBUPTOWN,ABOUT HIS KEY QUOTA,
(HE SHOULD HAVE TWO BLACKKEY FOBS) WITH BONNET KEYS ,AND A GREY SPARE KEY...

WHILE IVE GOT YEAH DIGGER ,DID I PROMISE TO SEND YOU SOME PHOTOS OF MY TOWBAR

FITTMENT.(WITHOUT CUTTING INTO YOUR BUMPER,IF SO I HAVE FINALLY GOT ROUND TO

TAKING THEM ,AND HAVE THEM ON (FLICKER) WENT DOWN TO WALES,2 WEEKS AGO

AND WHEN I GOT BACK ,HAD TO GO UP TO (STIRLING/OBAN) FOR 5 DAYS ...BACK NOW

KUGA PURRED ALL THE WAY.......REGARDS HODGE.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got two fobs and just one grey key . . . . I Thank you all. Regards. Bob.

PS

Sorry Digger onlyjust picked up this thread again. Listen you are far too easily pleased my friend.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Hodge
Glad to hear you're enjoying the Kuga.

Now I know I am to old to keep up with the latest technology BUT.

How do I get to see these Photo's, there is thousands of pics on Flickr and I don't know what to search on.

Have you looked at the post "naked Kuga" in the GALLERY forum?

·
Registered
29 Posts
hi digger,
just looked at the naked kuga,very interesting looks a lot like mine, but mine is a whitter non detachable,towbar i believe the foam inserts on mine have been removed,and it looks like the inner steel crossmember as well,if you get flicker up and put in (HODGE2004) you might see my pics, regards hodge...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts