Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Since you mention that the wireress charger doesn't work with a different phone and that both phones charge in a different wireless charger, then the wireless charger is either disconnected or toasted, you should check the connection behind facia to see what's wrong...

·
Registered
5 Posts
okay thanks i'll try that. I've even reset Sync in the car itself and that didnt work. I've contacted Ford and they just said take it in for them to have a look.
Sync says its all up to date, cant understand why it all of a sudden stopped working.
tried restarting the phone and this also didnt work. I'm at a loss now as to what to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Since you mention that the wireress charger doesn't work with a different phone and that both phones charge in a different wireless charger, then the wireless charger is either disconnected or toasted, you should check the connection behind facia to see what's wrong...
do you know how to check the connection behind the facia?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Don't know about the particularities of removing the center console of the MK3, couldn't find any videos about it, however it shouldn't be that different from the MK2/MK2.5.

Have you checked the fuse boxes ?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts