Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Mk 2 Titanium X Sport
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, recently purchased my 2014 Titanium X Sport AWD with the 163BHP Diesel Engine in it. My first question is what are the model number of the Wing Mirror Indicator Bulbs and can anyone recommend a particular brand. Thank you all, looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,037 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum.

The bulbs in the mirrors are 501's, many people have gone for the dynamic type of chasing indicator a bit like the new Audi's. I have smoked lenses and LED bulbs from Autobeam in mine.

1 thing to note about your model though, they never made a Titanium X Sport in 2014 or with a 163bhp engine. Many were registered wrongly by Ford but I doubt that's the case with yours as they didn't even make them in 2014 so it might be worth checking out.

·
Registered
2014 Mk 2 Titanium X Sport
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, welcome to the forum.

The bulbs in the mirrors are 501's, many people have gone for the dynamic type of chasing indicator a bit like the new Audi's. I have smoked lenses and LED bulbs from Autobeam in mine.

1 thing to note about your model though, they never made a Titanium X Sport in 2014 or with a 163bhp engine. Many were registered wrongly by Ford but I doubt that's the case with yours as they didn't even make them in 2014 so it might be worth checking out.
Thanks for the reply. So what BHP would my car be as the log book says it’s 120kW.

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Thanks for the reply. So what BHP would my car be as the log book says it’s 120kW.
120Kw is 163Bhp, I don't think the BHP is in question. It's more that it can't be a Titanium X Sport if it's a 2014.

·
Mr. Helpful & Still a Moderator
Kuga, Titanium X Sport 2016
427 Posts
Didn't they make a titanium sport ?

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
EDITED: It seems that they did make them in 2014, I had my facts wrong. Balders found one, well they do say you learn something new everyday!

·
427 Posts
Keithyp..... Do you have a pic..... This is my 2016 X Sport

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Any excuse to post a picture of that bloody car! 😲 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,301 Posts
Any excuse to post a picture of that bloody car! 😲 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Annoying isn't it. So clean. I used to prefer the black plastic to the bottom part of the doors but the colour coding is growing on me. I don't get much time to wash mine for various reasons!! but silver does seem to look clean where mine is always black lol.

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
Annoying isn't it. So clean.
It's just the same picture he keeps re-hashing, it's probably only been that clean once! :unsure:

He'll post about 15 up now to prove me wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,301 Posts
Haha, like it. I have his media hub to return so the plan is I will do this at short notice and take a picture if it doesn't look like the above.

Reactions: andspenka

·
427 Posts
It's just the same picture he keeps re-hashing, it's probably only been that clean once! :unsure:

He'll post about 15 up now to prove me wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I could swear....... But won't..... It now has another dent..... Hospital car park...🤬🤬

·
Administrator
2,037 Posts
I could swear....... But won't..... It now has another dint..... Hospital car park...🤬🤬
🤦‍♂️

Careless peoples! 🤬🤬

1 - 20 of 32 Posts