Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have an AWD titanium and since I bought this in March, I find when using the washers the spray from the jets only manages to cover about the first 6 inches of the screen. Went in for a check to dealers who advised the jets were difficult to adjust, but assured me that they 'had done their best, but there was little adjustment and found it fiddly to alter'. No difference when I got the car back! The garage assures me ther is no more adjustment! However, if you spray the windsvreen when standing still, the water goes over the top of the car! what's going on here? I can only assume the spray is so fine the onward wind pressure must push the spray down. **** frustrating when you have a mucky road and cannot clean the drivers side to see where you are going. Is it just my car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, pleased to know it may be a 'design' concern.
Certainly with my Focus Ghia, I had no problem. If we don't have a low level warning light, spraying loads of water is not getting to where it is needed. Anyway who looks at a small red illuminated "i" on the dash when you are driving in bad conditions? Thanksfully haven't had the nerve to go off-road yet so even more reason to keep it pristine on good old blighty roads! Thank goodness for our typical summer weather - more rain to come!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts