Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back again and requiring more advice. Lol!
Saw a lovely Kuga today with wind deflectors. Just looked so nice. Are they worth buying? do they fit without screws? and do they function well?
Please point me in the right direction.
Ian

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Forum search is your friend as there is a multi-page thread about both leading suppliers Climair and Heko along with fitting guides, tips and countless opinions.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
No worries.

I have the Heko ones fitted, (clips no drilling).

Like all wind deflectors, they add a bit of noise at speed but keep the rain out ( a bit).

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Ideal for ventilation without fully opening windows, especially if you carry pets
I have climair units fitted (no tools required, no clips, ) and have always fitted them to my cars as far back as I can remember
Climair and Heko are the popular ones, opinions for and against for both makes on the forum

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have had Heko fitted on my last 3 cars as well as the kuga,I seen clear Climair ones (I think they were climair),so I might get clear ones next time.

Ross

·
Registered
728 Posts
Drilling ? I'm not aware of any deflectors that require drilling, they all install using either pressure, double-sided tape or clips. I installed Hekos in the Kuga and Climairs in the Fiesta. Climairs are more rigid, come in different tints, install using tape and are way more expensive than Hekos, which are more flexible, install using both clips and tape, come in only dark tint, and they do need some additional, really good quality, tape.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Climair fitted. Six days to settle in without catching.
Fronts clear, I dont like losing over an inch of visability around front windows.

Climair_a.jpg

·
Registered
418 Posts
@ Bosscat They are the clear ones i saw when you posted them before.I knew I seen them somewhere

Ross

·
Registered
408 Posts
Picked up a set of 4 Climair second hand in great condition for 20 quid. I've fitted the fronts, raised and lowered the window 3 times and have no bounce back issues. I understand the rears need some double sided tape to secure into position so I'll wait for a dry day to fit them. Could be a while 😂

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
No tape on my rear climair Mark, fitted a treat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts