Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a programme on Channel five on monday nights between 6pm and 7pm called Michaela's Animal Road Trip which deals with, yes that's right, animals. The programme is quite interesting, but the point I am making is that Michaela Strachan uses a 58 plate KUGA in vision as her get about vehicle. The series is about half way through now and next monday it is from Bristol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hello Digger,
you have far too much time on your hands to be watching early evening TV but I will keep an eye out for Ms Strachan.

Slimus.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Cheers Digger, will have to try and remember thatone, nextMonday, Michaela StrachanOoh la! la! Sorry featuring the 58 PLATEKUGA. Must admit Digger not seen a Kuga on the telly yet. Hey Slimus, hows the new Kuga? Thanks, Regards. Bob.

.................................................................................................................................................

2.0 Diesel Titanium, Avalon, Front/Rear Sensors. NO TRAYS OBVIOUSLY.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Bob,
the Kuga is great
absolutely no complaints (yet) but the handover was crap
and They did not fit my passenger airbag disable switch. So I booked it in for monday just gone to be fitted and was told I would have a Focus for the day (dont want anything smaller as I am a big bugger) low and behold a fiesta was waitingso I walked out shaking my head and he shouts I will have a focus on wednesday. So I am dropping it off in the morning and see what else is they can get wrong. In short they messed up my full tank of diesel (pre agreed), they cost me a months tax (told me they would tax it for 12 and a half months on and I got 11 and a half. A few other minor issues but overall not impressed.

I also mentioned that I did not know about the folding trays being missing when ordered the car and said some dealers where offering things as recompence i.e. some free roof crossbars and he spoke to his manager who offered me them at cost saving £20 (but I can get them cheaper than this with Ford employee discount).

I know times are hard but this dealer will not be seeing me or my family for any new bussiness again.

Sorry to ramble on but its off my chest now and.........

the Kuga is excellent and I am CHUFFED !

Slimus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts