Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why ?

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah Ah, addictive isn't it. Cant believe the reviewer wasn't aware the boot floor can be made level, especially as the Kuga he is reviewing is the third incarnation of the MK2 with the ability to level the boot floor.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Based on that review looks like I should trade my Kuga in and get a Kadjar lol. Just a few problems there though. Low part exchange values, high cost of parts. Renault. If that gearbox was like that on test what's it going to be like with mileage on it. How did it win the test lol. I agree with a few of the negatives on the Kuga though. Sometimes is difficult knowing where the front corner of the car is especially if you're taller and have the seat further back and it does understeer quite badly on my Titanium which is what I think the reviewer was trying to say. However, give me a choice in this type of car with a 1.5, 1.6 or 2 litre in a car that weighs 1500+ kilos then the choice is obvious and that's why I bought a Kuga. Had a Qashqai as a hire car a few years back and overtaking on a 60 mph road was a little slow for my liking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts