Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps,

I mentioned on my first post about my plate, so here it is

Total coincidence and luck that it went on my NEW 09 KUGA!! Excuse the pic, light was fading fast.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers peeps.

Good question about March 2010, I haven't got a scooby doo! Maybe run to 60? Anyone know?

Kugace, watch out for me around Cheshire on Monday and Tuesday. Staying in Timperley on Monday night.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That is a purrfect number plate. You couldn't have got that if you'd offered DVLA thousands.
very nice.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was thinking about registrations in 2010 after reading this thread.

I decided to look at DVLA. The info is not prominent but it is there.

Apparently-

From March 2010, the age identifier will be 10, changing to 60 in September 2010. In March 2011, the age identifier will be 11, changing six months later to 61.

I suppose its natural progression but after 59 it seems a bit clumsy

The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) says this pattern will continue until all permutations are exhausted.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Great plate Dixiedean is that Vision? and thanks for thatDigger and Yes I did wonder how the DVLA were going to procede after 59 onwards but not for too long as luckily I have a cherished plate and as soon as 59ers are issued next month I shall take my month old 09 plate off retention and Bobs your Uncle?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Soz OK it's late . . . been out for a few beers (taxi home) "take my cherished plate off retention" and Bobs your Uncle.

·
Registered
385 Posts
dixiedean i will look out for you,your staying in timperley thats where bobuptown lives.are you staying in hotel? digger thanks for the information on the march reg,i will be trading my kuga in,the dealer liked the spec of the car,i asked him about back seat trays and he said they no longer fit them also the titanium x pack now includes parking sensors so if anybody is intrested in buying my kuga titanium in 6 months time let me no,app,conv,x pack,19 inch wheels bluetooth will have about 7000miles on clock list price £29000 open to offers or will sell it to ford dealer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hiya,

I was going to stay in a hotel, but a friend of mine in Timperley asked me to stay with him, so I did.

Didn't see any Kugas around though, and I was actively looking .

I've been to St Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Nantwich, Northwich, Stoke, Timperley, Stockport and a few other places and haven't seen one Kuga!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I got the chance of KGA, in fact I got choice of 9 pages of plates, my sales is a friend, but as the undertaker, I opted for the more obvious with it ending in URN. But the main reason is that come 59 plate number change, the cherished number i have retained is going on Fredi. I thought I would enjoy it being NEW 09 while I could, then hide it, lol.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
shame they wont let us buy plates for june 2014 - otherwise there might be a whole load of "KU64"s out there!

:D

·
Registered
65 Posts
KU59 GAR going for £390...

don't really like the R on the end, myself!

·
Registered
65 Posts
lots of plates available with "KGA" on the end...

(i'll stop it now)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts