Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
Mk3 Lucid Red, ST-Line X PHEV First Edition
166 Posts
Didn't read the article but saw headline about a guy who is still waiting for a Land Rover a year after ordering and info has been poor.

Must be frustrating when you're waiting and info is either not forthcoming.

Hope those waiting for their Kuga get them soon

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Possibly the 'topper'. Talking about delays the salesman at my dealer is expecting delivery in Week 26 (end of June) of a Lucid Red ST Line X Diesel with factory towbar, driver assistance and technology packs. It was ordered on 2 March 2021. So, it will be almost sixteen months from order to handover.

·
Registered
ST Line PHEV in Chrome Blue
7 Posts
As I posted in another thread I ordered my PHEV ST Line in September 2021. Have today (25th July) been told the car is built but unclear if it has left for the UK. Having read the latest recall issues in relation to modems and under tray modifications needing to be actioned before the car will be released I suspect I could easily reach the 12 month point before delivery. :(

• Wow
Reactions: Stuart0979

·
Registered
2022 Kuga 2.0 Ecoblue 190ps Diesel , Auto, AWD, Titanium with folding towbar
6 Posts
Ordered mine on 3rd June last year, apparently it was made on 11th May this year and I'm still waiting because Ford has slapped a stop ship on it, so it's still sitting at the dealers until they sort out a problem with the Telematics Control Unit

61 - 68 of 68 Posts