Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ordered a kuga STLine X Phev early Nov 21. Date advised 31/3/22.

Still no build date!
Still waiting for a build date only thing i know is it has to be built by july factory break as they are disassembling the line then iv seen on another thread

Reactions: Edwards27

·
Banned
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
2,464 Posts
Don’t believe everything you read on here, people make things up 😉

Reactions: LDx21

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Ordered 7th of November, built 22nd of April. Car is currently sitting in France and expect it at the dealer within the next 4 weeks

·
Registered
On order Ford kuga Mk3 ST line x 1.5 ecoboost petrol
88 Posts
Ordered 11th October. Phonecall from dealer last week to say they will take delivery on 24th May. I should have it before end of month. It's a 1.5 petrol ST Line X Edition.
I ordered the black 1.5 litre petrol ST line X on the same day as you did. Apparently it’s in Dagenham and hopefully being delivered at the end of the month

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Which one did you order? I ordered 8th November!
See my signature. Just checked my VIN on ETIS and the build sheet shows all the 'bits' are there. Talking to a mate who has a Vauxhall on order and cars have been arriving with no sunroof just a solid metal roof or with different upholstery.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hope there is no delay in delivery. I contacted my current lease company and told them to pick car up on 30th May. I've had to extend lease period from December. Not great when they charge you daily rather than monthly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered motability ST Line PHEV on 5th Feb 2022, booked in to collect from dealer on 14th June, not bad I thought :)
Ordered my 2nd motability car may last year being built today i was told yesterday by dealer ill believe it when its built

·
Registered
MY22 Kuga PHEV ST-Line
12 Posts
Lucky you. I ordered in early November and still have no idea!
That's poor... I was told from the dealer at the time of ordering that the more 'standard' the spec of car you order, ie little modifications from the base spec, then the more chance of getting it in a reasonable time. Was definitely a reason why I didn't pay extra for the ST Line X as they said that models with the glass roof were likely to be delayed even more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's poor... I was told from the dealer at the time of ordering that the more 'standard' the spec of car you order, ie little modifications from the base spec, then the more chance of getting it in a reasonable time. Was definitely a reason why I didn't pay extra for the ST Line X as they said that models with the glass roof were likely to be delayed even more.
No one told me this when I went for the ST Line X. I knew dates might go out but when you get told march/April it's a bit disappointing to be in June with no build date or even an idea of when it might be made. It poor. Surely they have production schedules well in advance of build date.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Luckily my first motability car is a 2.0lt s-max auto that i will have had 4 years by time kuga is delivered, the only extra i selected was tow bar and electrics.

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Collected my car this afternoon. Speaking to the dealer, the very last run of Ford Diesel Kugas is currently underway with shipments arriving now. The last ones will arrive by the end of July. That's it, there will be no more.

·
Super Moderator
7,036 Posts
I’m sure Shakespeare could do a ditty….I’ll have a go.

“Alas poor Diesel, it’s time to go
In these modern times, it’s a no no
We move on and open a door
To a new venture and see electric with a new awe
Plug it in and charge away
So you can drive another day
To this end, I say good by my friend
You’ve been a good workhorse, but it’s come to an end. 🥺

41 - 60 of 68 Posts