Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to see what the actual delivery wait times in weeks are until the vehicle is in your hands so i can see if i can build up a trend. i guess this depends on spec and the date ordered

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am curious to see what the actual delivery wait times in weeks are until the vehicle is in your hands so i can see if i can build up a trend. i guess this depends on spec and the date ordered
We ordered our car in July ‘20 and took delivery in March ‘21, however this delay was caused by the battery issue and not the parts shortage

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We ordered our car in July ‘20 and took delivery in March ‘21, however this delay was caused by the battery issue and not the parts shortage
Wow that’s a wait

·
Registered
Ford Kuga PHEV, april 2021, ST Line X, Winter pack, technology pack, retractable towbar
102 Posts
I ordered the car in June 2020 and got it in April 2021. That was also due to the battery issue. Car was manufactured in Sept 2020 and about to be delivered to me in Oct 2020. But Ford stopped all deliveries due to the battery issue. So in December2020 when the situation was resolved and I was waiting for the car to arrive, I was told by Ford that the car was declared "total damage" as the plant was flooded that winter and my car was among those affected. So they had to order a new one for me and hence this huge delay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered Kuga Diesel Mhev ST Line X July 2021 was told build November then December apparently now scheduled February but not holding my breath.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered Sept 4th have a build date and can should be with dealer late March

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ordered Kuga Diesel Mhev ST Line X July 2021 was told build November then December apparently now scheduled February but not holding my breath.
unless you get that call to say diesel cancelled its hybrid or nothing

·
Super Moderator
6,919 Posts
Please read the above and comply.

Thanks

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,639 Posts
@stu1902,

You should have received a 'Welcome PM' when you joined, please read it and follow the instructions.

·
Read Only
2018 Titanium , Diesel , white
15 Posts
I know what a pregnancy feels like ( time wise I mean ) ordered in June 21 , been built but don't even know where it is .....monthly rolling wait ....

·
Registered
92 Posts
@Paulie Did you ordered a diesel?
Some say, that diesels will be only manufactured late Q2.

·
Read Only
2018 Titanium , Diesel , white
15 Posts
@Paulie Did you ordered a diesel?
Some say, that diesels will be only manufactured late Q2.
Yes I ordered the st line x edition 1500 diesel , latest score on the door is .....
Approximately a week ago it was at Valencia docks awaiting transport having been built 10 days earlier.....
Around 16th Feb a vehicle transport vessel docked at Southampton ....
As a sad old idiot I tracked the vehicle for a few days and found out that they can potentially hold 7500 vehicles , armed with this info I asked my dealership if they could tell me if my vehicle was one of them .....not their fault but they couldn't answer that because apparently Ford are not that computerised in giving that info over .....I always planned ( as time went on ) for the dealership to hold on to it till March anyway to get the newer March plate , but I am getting a private plate now ....still none the wiser ....on a side note they reckon from dock release it usually takes 10 days for the dealership to receive the vehicle ....then they have to do all the stuff they need to before customer gets it ....
Really not sure when I am getting it .

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My dealer told me on the 30th January they had a build date for my car but wouldn’t tell me what date was but just told me it should be with them end of march

·
Registered
Ford Kuga Titanium MHEV
7 Posts
I ordered a Ford Kuga diesel MHEV back in July 21.. got told it would be Nov/Dec 21 delivery but that has changed.. in January I was told build would be in Feb.. got a call February to be told no longer have a build eta. So frustrating! A comment made seems to indicate they're not build Diesels at the mo?

·
Banned
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
2,464 Posts
Hi @Andiew and welcome to the forum, From all the posts on this subject it looks like the whole build/delivery information is very scant. Hope you get your car soon👍

1 - 20 of 68 Posts