Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone.

New on here and at this present time i am thinking of buying a new kuga, and have been looking on the website for archers of ashby. the savings look very good but does anyone know if they are a reliable dealership to buy from.

cheers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Think they are as bad as most dealers. Alot of guys on www.focusstoc.com have bought ST's from there and some get great service others have some horror stories. There is a discussion on the website about them.

When I bought my ST i went to a Evanshalshaw dealer because they should match any price and they matched the archers price. Took a bit haggling but I got it in the end.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I live about 5 mins away from Ashby and popped down when buying my Kuga. They didn't seem interested in a sale at all, but then neither did TC Harrison in Derby.

I finally found Heartland Ford at Tamworth and they were much better, still the odd problem but they put them right, which is all you can ask for I guess.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi melc. I got the cheapest price on the net i could find which was Archers, then got their price matched at my local dealer in Essex, Rates ford of Grays. They were fine. Usual tank of Diesel,12 mnths tax and rear mats etc.. also transfered my private reg for me no bother. I would recommend them and the sales lady Lisa. Have fun. BK.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We bought ours from Archer's which is about 90 miles away after going to many of the local dealers and ringing around various dealers throughout the country no one could even get close apart from drive the deal. Polar Ford rang after making a enquiry and he asked if he could beat the price would we buy today, we certainly willwas our reply give me 10 minutes and I will call you back we are still waiting.
Ok we didn't get a full tank of fuel or the usual tatty bunch of flowers but one thing they do is a complimentry check of the vehicle after a 1000 miles. The price difference was well worth the journey and if ever buying a Ford again would seriously consider the journey down again. For the sake of 2 hours it was well worth it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
In addition to my previous post on this subject, today a work colleage has ordered a focus st3. he got archers price off the net and ratesford beat it by £100. and its close to our home. Other dealers he contacted couldnt get near, Dovercourt ford, John grose, essex ford group etc.....
BK.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Been in touch with tc harrisons in Derby and have offered a good deal as far as the kuga goes but trying to get a bit more on my car.
cheers everyone for the comments, maybe soon will be a new kuga owner. How is the ride and drive in the kugaas i have not had a test drive or anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts