Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some dealers just go that extra mile to make their customers feel good when collecting their new Kuga ...

[TUBE]ejm3A1W4zc4[/TUBE]

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hi Huga,

Brilliant!
I was buying your story that all that was for a customer collecting their new motor. Right up until the other dozen folk wandered into shot!

When I collected mine. I got a luke warm max-pax coffee, a 90 minute wait & the salesman was scrounging my smokes cos he'd run out!
Customer service at it's best eh!

Regards Jez

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Dozers Dad said:
Hi Huga,

Brilliant!
I was buying your story that all that was for a customer collecting their new motor. Right up until the other dozen folk wandered into shot!

When I collected mine. I got a luke warm max-pax coffee, a 90 minute wait & the salesman was scrounging my smokes cos he'd run out!

Regards Jez
At least he made you 'feel' wanted (for your smokes).

Imaging what it actually sounded like in a plain walled room, probably make you want to sign the papers and drive out quickly, but its the thought that counts.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dozers Dad said:
Hi Huga,

Brilliant!

Regards Jez

·
Registered
189 Posts
Weird I can't view your video?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ginja, It's a youtube clip - are you using a tablet / I pad?

·
Registered
189 Posts
No just a normal Pc mate, there was just a big gap were I'm guessing the video link should be, but I get nothing.
Weird thing is the video shows up now on my phone lol
Edited by: ginja

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Had a similar very impressive experience when I bought my previous car (A Mercedes B Class) from a Landrover dealer in Newcastle.
It was not quite the same when I bought my Moondust silver Titainium X 163ps. but I still received great service at "Jennings" Gateshead, the salesman brought the car to my home to make sure it would go into my garage (Have to fold the mirrors in first) but garage gets wider further in, if it had been any narrower I would have had to get a smaller car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts