Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a 20,000 Km service last week and this weekend decided it was time to rotate the wheels, to even up tyre wear. While the wheels were off I decided to take a few photos, just in case you were curious what's behind the wheels if you didn't have to remove them yet!

The wheels and the all important size info!

Used the skinny spare to prop the car while swapping the wheels.

Rear brake assembly.

Rear suspension and brake.

Front suspension assembly.

Job done, nice clean wheels!

The Goodyear Excellence! tyres are lasting well, now I have rotated the fronts with the rears, I expect to get another 20K Km from this set.

Follow my flickr link in my signature to see higher resolution images, and also more photos from the Barcelona Motor Show are here !

Edited by: quatroxquatro

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have continental on mine - apart from a thorn killing one at 2000miles and paying £157 for a new one they are doing very well at 15,000.

Will rotate my wheels but I have found a much easier way.....

Wait for your 18" wheels to corrode, then get three new ones from the dealer.....

Just waiting for a delivery of my nice shiny new wheels - must check the 4th as it could be a full set.

·
Registered
374 Posts
quatroxquatr are the running lights going to be a standartd feature or just concept or just ST model?? as illustated on your flickr pageEdited by: the undertaker

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the undertaker said:
quatroxquatro are the running lights going  to be a standard feature or just concept or just ST model?? as illustated on your flickr page
I think these were show items. But maybe when the Kuga gets a face lift, I guess next year, .....??Edited by: quatroxquatro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts