Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have just ordered a new Kuga with 19"rims for the summer tyres and 17"rims for the winter tyres.

Now I am having 2nd thougts about 17" wheels as Idon't care too much aboutthe design of the two17's offered.

So question is: Does anybody know the bolt pattern and original offset for the Kuga.

I was thinking if the Kuga share pattern and offset with the Focus or Mondeo, I will have a few more original alloys to choose from.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.

Had a look around, and I think you are wrong about the offset. The 17, 18 and 19 inchrims all have 52,5 mm offset ref. ford.de web page.

Look here: http://www1.ford.de/zubehoer/produktliste.html?model=53299&productgroup=53311&category=53312

Anyway. Went to the dealer yesterday and upgraded to the18 inch rims for the wintertyres, so the car will look much nicer nowon our slushy and dirty winter roads.

Also ordered aluminum pedals with thealloy foot rest. Hopefully the footrest will protect the carpet a bit...

18" for the winter - "7,5 x 18", ET 52,5, für Reifen 235/50 R18"

And theese on the summer tyres - "8 x 19", ET 52,5, für Reifen 235/45 R19"

Would anyone happen to know of a pic of a a Panther Black kuga with the 19 inch wheels fitted??

Alloy pedal set with footrest

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Do you like thses 19"? I am not so sure, I am still happier with the 18"Winter version as shown by Sap 2000. All personal choice I know.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
daisbuys said:
And one Panther Black Kuga on 19's as requested:

Thanks for the pic

That looks excactly like the one I have ordered. Black, 19's, privacy windows, railsetc.

Can't wait to take delivery.. To bad it's OVER TWO MONTH'S to go
, -and that pic did not help much

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
championkuga said:
Do you like thses 19"? I am not so sure, I am still happier with the 18"Winter version as shown by Sap 2000. All personal choice I know.

I like the 19's about the same as the 18's. But I think the 19's look better on the car because bigger almost always look better. At least ut to a certain point... (who said size doesn't matter)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kugameister said:
I perfer the look of 18" Alloys, its a shame Ford dont offer the same style alloys as a 19"option.

Agreed. They could have a few more stylesto choose fromin the 18 and 19 inch size.
Edited by: sap_2000

1 - 10 of 10 Posts