Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i need a bit of help,i have got the Kuga booked in to have a few scratch's on the back,stone chips on the front front and rear under plate thing's and roof bar's painted black and wheel's painted and that's the predicament what colour do i do the wheels. Don't want black but possibly a slightly darker grey than the body. Any thought's or suggestions please.

·
Super Moderator
2,066 Posts
As most wheel refurbishment companies carry a wide selection of wheel refinishing paints the world's your oyster. As everything apart from the body is going black I would go high gloss black.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Don't want black but possibly a slightly darker grey than the body.
I'm not a fan of gloss black wheels, but have a set of satin black wheels that have grown on me. I've also got a greyish/ charcoal metallic coloured set.

Here are the stock wheels and the charcoal set:

(No, it's not happening. The forum is rejecting pictures again....)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not a fan of gloss black wheels, but have a set of satin black wheels that have grown on me. I've also got a greyish/ charcoal metallic coloured set.

Here are the stock wheels and the charcoal set:

(No, it's not happening. The forum is rejecti

ng pictures again....)

Just had these done

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all pretty much decided to have wheels done in Anthracite grey which is slightly darker than the car and same colour as wife's panda.Will take before and after picture's of it all.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts

Finally, it appears to have worked. They're Team Dynamics "Graphite Gloss" colour.

And they're the satin black set.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi looks very nice. The first set of wheels is the same as mine second set look really good. I like the front cover we can get the bra for the bonnet over here but never seen the front cover before. Very good even has the holes for front sensor's. As i say think it will be anthracite grey for the wheels then black calipers.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When i said first set i meant the stock wheels.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Baz xsport where they diamond cut and the black paint. My wheels are the same style as yours.

·
Registered
2016 Mk2 Titanium 180 4x4
50 Posts
would like to have my wheels refurb`d what sort of cost is it?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes that was the first thing i did when i got my kuga, swap blue insert for black.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it's in being done black front and rear under plate thing's and roof bar's. Eventually deceided on gloss black wheels as well will try to post before and after pics.Now need front and rear gel badge's if anyone can help where to get them would be much appretiated,also the one's that are on there how do i remove them.

Thank's for any help.

·
Registered
Kuga Titanium X Sport Magnetic Grey...66 Plate
9 Posts
Hi kevjan,not sure if this is a new post but theres a company DMG Graphics Ltd what do the badges, there gel overlays what go on top of existing badges...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts