Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
sea grey,black, silver ,white seams to be in .the titanuim is worth the extra money,and i would say bluetooth is the best extra. i have a sea grey titanium awd all packs on and 19 inch wheels,not got sat nav regret 19 inch wheels but the car was already in fords new car stock,i think as bob has said before there are not the bargins to be had 5-12 months ago when ford had a lot of new kugas in stock

·
Registered
156 Posts
As Kugace says the great deals of earlier in the year seem to have ended. In April May the titaniums had the greatest discounts, certainly in my area.
Titanium is the most 'pop' cos thats what I've got

Avalon is the most popular colour cos, guess what, yes thats what I've got.

But I wonder if there are more zetecs than titaniums on the road, or the other way round.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Kugace. Why do you regret the 19" alloys? I ordered a moondust titanium with 19"s a week ago. Haven't seen this combo in the flesh yet, so you've got me concerned! is it the tyre prices, ride quality, or are they just a bugger to clean?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hiya,

I've got the Zetec. I didn't feel that the extras offered on the Titanium were worth the extra, although the interior is nicer. The restriction of just two colour trims ( on the Zetec) on the console etc is a bit iffy, but mine goes well as it is in Vision, with the blue interior.

I've seen a lot of Black Kugas to date. The only colour I haven't seen is Kelp, which I think is discontinued. I've only seen one other in Vision.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they now do a charcoal trim for the zetec which blends in quite nicely , i do fancy a titanium cos it got all the mod cons , but zetec i can get for 16495 with 7000 miles in panther black , is that a good buy ? its also got apperance pack and bluetooth

·
Registered
385 Posts
kugano the 19inch wheels look great,ok for cleaning,but they are large not much tyre on them they are very easy to curb,harder ride,i had a titanium with standard wheels on which gave a better ride and sat above the curb.on the matter of prices i took my in to a ford dealer and they offered me £21000 for mine against a new one,mine is 5 months old they said they would put mine up for resale £22500 - £23000 and the new one same spec all packs bluetooth 19 inch wheels £25000 they have a chill car in stock

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I'm the same as dixiedean in as much as I've also got a Zetec in Vision (inc Xenons, roof rails, & park assist) and it has the blue inserts and seat trims.

Which I think really suits the external colour scheme well and makes a difference IMO from the usual charcoal/graphite/brushed aluminium that is prevalent in so many cars these days.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Just prior to ordering my Kuga salesman tried very hard to persuade me to buy a Titanium in Chill (in stock) I told him that I likedKelpsorrywas his response Ford have dropped Kelp (seen one absolutely stunning) Tango was another I was offered (in stock) next time I went in to provide proof for finance he said Tango has also been discontinued anyone confirm? and Chill has been dropped on the Focus and strong rumour is it will be dropped on the Kuga shortly (Yeah along with my drop down trays I'll bet)to be honest for me personally if you have a Kuga in Kelp with trays,well of course although colour isdiscontinued it's exclusive (only seen one ever) and a highly desirable car especially with those trays. Lol. Bob.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Whoopsforgot to mention just noticed carpet (no not cheap car mat) fitted around wheelarch footwell area is exposed, come adrift from under plastic trim which secures itin place, pushed it back yesterday but it refuses to be tied down ... know exactly how it feels. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
bobuptown i no how you feelabout the carpets both kugas i have owned had same fault,my drivers floor mat is wearing as well just order from a web site add on our forum company called needed 4 i order velour set £25 does anybody no if they are anygood ?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugace not just the front mat which is Poundland quality but the fitted carpet which covers interior floorpan is coming adrift near left hand wheel arch area. Advice:Check this out I got a set of velour universal heavy duty mats £14 (grey or black) from Instore they had them over two years and still looked good when car was PXed. Still love the Kuga.Keep a look out for a Kuga Titanium in Avalon in Cheshire, M56 Timperley, Warington,Wilmslow, Knutsford, Northwich StockportM60, Salford, Trafford Centre area. Regards. Bob.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
My husband has been reading this thread and in his opinion, black or white Titsare both equally as nice (?!) Think I will have to add a password to access this site!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Mine, Black Titanium with acc and conv packs......Has nobody noticed that the carpet is not flat in the footwells, like hills and valleys???

Still, It is the best car ever.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts