Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a Thought!

I have drove past a few Kuga's now on my travels over the festive season, I have seen a couple of whites and 1 black the same as mine but weaker!lol!;-) I was wondering what a kuga would look like overtaking or in your rear view flashing its bad ass xzenons as I do but I have not seen another loon like I...

Keep it real.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have mentioned on a previous thread about driving my daughters tiny little Peugeot 107 when my husband pulled up behind me in the Kuga with Xenons blazing. It was quite intimidating and the Peugeot felt very small and pathetic next to the Ford. I think he thought it was quite funny!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Yes some men do think doing things like that is very funny' my husband included, though it's me that will be driving the Kuga 99.99% of the time so he'd better watch it!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yeh, quite agree. I drive the Kuga the most but the hubby does like to pose with it occasionally. We actually fight over whose turn it is to drive when we are partying. " I'm sure its my turn to drive tonight, no, no it's OK darling, you have a drink, I'm happy to drive!"
and even asa passenger he has the cheek to tell me to be careful.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I followed my daughter in her little MR2 and she said that kitty the kuga looked as if it was going to run her over from the view in her rear view mirror!

·
Registered
350 Posts
My wife won't drive mine, says it's too big! Prefers her Focus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts