Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
501 - 520 of 546 Posts

·
“The Wise One”
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 ·
Just make sure you buy a decent make snow foam....... i have a kartcher pressure washer with the attachment for using snow foam so it makes life easy.

Reactions: The Painter

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Ah, snow foam, the 'friend' of those with dodgy backs.

Way less soft brushing and bending.

Snow foam on, cup of tea, snow foam and dirt off :)

·
Super Moderator
7,036 Posts
Well I can say with mega confidence, I have never had snow foam do what it’s suppose to, or like you guys mention.

It could be operator error of course. But I can read, thank you 😬

·
Registered
Mk3 Titainium 1st Ed, Lucid Red 1.5 Diesel
707 Posts
Well I can say with mega confidence, I have never had snow foam do what it’s suppose to, or like you guys mention.

It could be operator error of course. But I can read, thank you 😬
Maybe you have higher standards and expectations from the product 😂

Reactions: Psshaw

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,647 Posts
Are you using a pressure washer and proper snowfoam bottle, because if you're just using a hose or one of them bottles they supply with the pressure washer, you'll never get decent foam.

·
Super Moderator
7,036 Posts
I use the Karcher Pressure washer and their snow foam bottle.
Mid, I only use it in the winter to try and dissolve the this grime and grit.

Now in this more moderate climes, it’s a more gentler approach.

·
Super Moderator
3,650 Posts
Actually I use Demon Foam in an ordinary power washer bottle and it delivers a layer that stick like **** to blanket

It's good stuff and incredibly cheap compared to some of the snow foam products I have seen one was over £40.00 for 5 litres.

·
Administrator
3,647 Posts

·
“The Wise One”
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
The car that parks behind me gets a free wash when i do mine as i tend to cover there car in foam so i have to clean it off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MaoVi

·
Administrator
3,647 Posts
Following on from my mammoth weekend job, I had the air con re-gassed today. The gas I put in the other day from my DIY bottle was barely enough to get the compressor running. It had 67g in when it should have 630g :D

It's icy cold now, so cold that I had to turn it off on the way home! 🥶🥶🥶

·
Registered
366 Posts
Shouted at the Mrs.

Went out to poke fun at her for hitting a skip in her car (because I’ve hit a skip in the past and she’ll not, or wouldn’t, let it lie), but whilst out reviewing the damage to hers, realised she’d also managed to nail my tyre over the weekend too. Grrr.

Tire Automotive tire Hood Synthetic rubber Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive lighting

·
Mr. Happy. “Sweet Cheeks”
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
3,445 Posts
Now that looks expensive with the dent and the nail 😢

·
“The Wise One”
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #515 ·
Ouch a double whammy......... I would of tied a rope to the skip and dragged it down the street.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,602 Posts
I take it that it was one of those mini skips that are below dashboard height.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I take it that it was one of those mini skips that are below dashboard height.
I dunno, not got much from her other than expletives, as I just keep pointing and laughing.

(think it was a normal skip, but there was a low level wall which took more of the observation/concentration)

·
Administrator
3,647 Posts
Drove from Co. Durham to Devon near Exeter. Kuga performed faultlessly. 😁

·
Registered
2015 manual 2.0 TDCI AWD Titanium X 180
25 Posts
yesterday throw the dogs in the back took them for a nice long walk up St. Catherine's hill, Hampshire then went to talk to a group of series land rover owners i saw lost told them about a couple of lane close went for a coffee and a slice of cake at Beechcraft Farm Shop & Tea Barn Farley Mount then home for a snooze

·
“The Wise One”
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #520 ·
Just been out to the car and the N/S outer light is full of condensation again so i guess the hunt is on to find a LED light unit :mad:....

Bought 3 already 2 new one second hand. The new units were bought from ebay and one didn't fit right and the other lit up around the outside and mine only lights up at the bottom. The second hand unit turned up smashed because of currier drivers kicking it about. How hard can it be to get a light :( Dealers want a fortune and the usual company's don't have any in stock.

501 - 520 of 546 Posts