Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,407 Posts
This morning I started my Powerfold conversion :D

There's a reason why I say started, it's because I only have 1 mirror at the minute. Still waiting on the other one being delivered. Blooming Hermes or whatever they call themselves now!

EDIT: Job completed, second mirror was delivered and fitted on the afternoon.

Reactions: MaoVi and Valkrider

·
Registered
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
Got some new wipers to fit today and then its good to go for another week on the roads.

·
Mr. Happy. “Sweet Cheeks”
Kuga 2ltr AWD Titanium X, Midnight Sky.
2,974 Posts
So today I had a "Red Letter Day" with a couple of Aston Martins at a track day in Norfolk.
Chucking it down this morning, But called the Airfield and they said "yep their ripping around the track as we speak".
So jumps in the motor with wife as shotgun, and heads up to Norfolk, gets there bang on time and stands about in the rain for about an hour and half for my go.
Aston Martin Vantage V8 convertible (left the top up)....................Brilliant drive and the sound from the exhaust was fantastic.
Aston Martin Bond DB5 (Replica with 2 ltr turbo ) all the features inside with the knobs and dials, wooden steering wheel looked the part......................Limited visibility bone shaker, but quick.

Both cars were MANUAL box's........................Loved it.

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
Car cleaned today and a quick plug in to make sure there are no issues waiting to put me off the road next week. Car is hopefully getting painted later in the week and then a trip over to see @andspenka for the rear camera to be installed.

·
2,974 Posts
Given mine the once over too Johncam, It's a Sunday job mate.(y)

·
Registered
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Think its a old school job on a sunday mate...... not many people still do this but i find it keeps me on the road and not stuck on the back of a recovery truck.

·
2,974 Posts
Think its a old school job on a sunday mate...... not many people still do this but i find it keeps me on the road and not stuck on the back of a recovery truck.
I enjoy the piece of just being on my own where I can look over the car and keep an eye on all the little thing's that the "Car wash mob" don't see.
I make sure all the door shuts are properly cleaned inside, plus the boot door's ( mk1 has 2 openers) and do all the window's inside and out.................Then the Hoover ( vacuum cleaner to the younger guys) gets into all the nooks and crannies and place's the wife drops things into.

Then there's ALWAY's one guy who walks past and says them word's " There's another one round the corner if you wanna do it".....................Now that's original mate F&*% off.................Thats what SUNDAY's are for in my books.

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,454 Posts
What about church or chapel?😇🙏:ROFLMAO:

·
The Detective.
2017 Titanium iAWD 2.0 Diesel
2,454 Posts
baptism (y)

·
Administrator
3,407 Posts
Flashed you too :oops:

·
Registered
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #196 ·
I couldn't see the lights flashing mate because you were getting some air off the roundabout. Been to see the painter today and he is doing all the marks on the car after he gets back from holiday so you need to be careful with that drill of yours........ 🤣

·
Administrator
3,407 Posts
I did think I should have fitted the camera first in case I scratched it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2017 kuga 1.5 ST line
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #198 ·
The way my luck has been lately mate i have no doubt you will probably put the back window out 🤣 just about got the injector seals done on the merc and the last clamp has snapped because they are 140nm using a stud kit. Just when i thought i could get some miles on it its all gone wrong ....... story of my life with my cars :mad:

·
Administrator
3,407 Posts
The way my luck has been lately mate i have no doubt you will probably put the back window out 🤣
How long do you think my drill bit is :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2018, titanium 1.5 Eco, Black, 50k
15 Posts
Today I took the EcoBoost badge off the tailgate/bootlid, call it what you will. Piece of pee, dental floss it away, pick the thickest remaining foam off and then WD40 to get the remaining adhesive off the bodywork. Quick wipe down to remove the over spray and splash of detailer to shine it all back up. I then stuck a new CD in to play laters. House of Noise by Massive Wagons. North wests finest rock band. Give them a blast, you'll not regret it.

And to add fuel to the M4zd4 fire, my fave previous car was an 04 plate, gloss black, RX8. Almost cried when I sold it on. But I made on the deal, so I wiped my tears with the extra tenners.;)

181 - 200 of 220 Posts