Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't like this new format for the site. It isn't my site so probably isn't my place to say that.

I always used the 'new posts since last visit' option to view but that option seems to have disappeared :(

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
Sadly, VarticalSope in Canada who own the site have updated all of their motoring sites. I used also to frequent the Nissan and Mokka forums and people are just 'chucking it in' TBH.

The time format is stupid with a combination of 12 and 24-hour clocks (there is no such thing as 07:09 AM) and what used to be easy navigation has been replaced by 'quick link' where you have to drill down through nested menus to do what was once a single click. It is a refresh which has been really badly implemented.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Agree the update isn't a great look, but I'm sure we'll get used to it.
It now looks just like to USA Escape forum.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Don't like this new format for the site. It isn't my site so probably isn't my place to say that.

I always used the 'new posts since last visit' option to view but that option seems to have disappeared :(

There's still a "New Posts" tab just below the end of "ownersclub.co.uk" in the banner above.

It's the same as another forum I frequent. Possibly the search might be more friendly (could it be worse?) and we hopefully won't have the bizarre symbols replacing text in the middle of sentences.

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
No, the symbols problem is fixed, but that could have been done ages ago with a VERY minor released patch on the WebWiz software.

&&&[email protected]@@£££ all now work properly.

It's the bloody annoying time format that they are having trouble with along with the search function,

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Personally im a creature of habit and this new layout is gonna take some getting used to, so much so that Ill probably only look at it occasionaly rather than every time i’m on line

·
Registered
2020, mk3 Ford kuga
594 Posts
Well, my message got lost during transition back and forth through old/new site updates.

But i prefer this new site, when it becomes stable. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts