Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above, exactly were are they made ???

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi ips. Kuga'sare manufactured in Saarlouis, Germany.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bob
Thanks for prompt reply I just wondered were they were made.........for no particular reason.

Dont know were my 53 plate mondeo ghia X estate was made but build quality was way better, still love the Kuga though it has a much comfier driving position for my sciatica, pity its not auto as was the modeo.

Ian

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
An Auto Kuga would be very, very useful, mypal has a Focus with Powershift (Man/Auto) andhe never shuts up about how greatit is. I think I readsomewhere that an auto is on it's way.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I read that but I beleive only in the gas guzzler model.

My mondeo had the 5 sp auto duotronic summat it hadtiptronic thingy with switches on the steering wheel spokes. Very rare and very cool car. Would have kept it but had 170k on it....ouch

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hiips, In addition to the Focussed based Kuga, it stands to reason that other models manufactured at the Saarloius plant in Germany are theFocus and C-Max, which might explain why none of the carpets actuallyfit properly?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yes my front carpets are rubbish, dont fit and really thin

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I've just bought some new velour mats and they are excellent. The cheeky dealer had put in Focus ones which were ok but after 2 1/2 years were looking a bit flat. The Kuga ones have much more body and certainly fit a lot better. Don't know why I put up with the originals for so long?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
My velour mats have lasted just 12months and have almost worn through - must replace or the carpet will go the same way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts