Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to welcome you to the new Kuga Owners Club website - please feel free to sign up and post a message - even if you've not yet placed your order!

Its free to join and we'll never ask you for any money.

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi ... is there anybody out there?!

i've just ordered (2 weeks ago) a sea-grey titanium-spec kuga. also went for the 18-inch wheels for an extra £350. expect delivery in mid-june. the missus is very excited! (secret: so am i).

will post up first impressions when it arrives! anyone else out there ordered one? what spec? why? also, does anyone know if you can actually order the 19-inch snowflake alloys...my dealer says there is no 19-inch wheel option?

btw...looks a great car... but what a crap name!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i would like a panther black titanium. i used to have a rav 4 and moved to a landcruiser
now fed up with 25mpg + £400 road tax. but i wouldnt think a ford dealer would px a

57 landcruiser lc4. so if i can sell it i would order one but i would need a towbar for my

caravan which the landcruiser tows perfectly + the rav was o.k. so would think the kuga

should be simalar to rav.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Pod!

19" alloys are due as an accessory later this year. There are no prices or FINIS codes for them yet. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good to see a website for Kuga owners already

I went in on Saturday 19th May and Ordered my New Kuga Titanium.

Ordered in Frozen white with the following extra's

Titanium x Pack

Apearance Pack

Titanium Convenience packand Blutooth.

Let you know what its like when i get it.

Geoff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picking mine up on Tuesday 27th May, Panther Black Titanium with theX pack and apperance pack.

very excited, went into see it yesterday and hand the money over! Roll on tuesday

·
Registered
418 Posts
Managed to test a Avalon Zetec with the 18"wheels pack at the weekend - was very impressed as it felt 'right'.

Picking it up on Thursday....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Adsandkev said:
Picking mine up on Tuesday 27th May, Panther Black Titanium with theX pack and apperance pack.

very excited, went into see it yesterday and hand the money over! Roll on tuesday

Lets have some piccies and an initial impressions write up....

...When you have finished driving it for the day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts