Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody wave??

I used to ride motorbikes, we nodded to all other motorcyclists years ago.

I had a New Mini, we tried to wave when it was new/rare sort of.

The Mighty Kuga being as rare as it is, I wave, cos I believe we have all made a conscious purchase of a very individual beast. Therefore fellow Kugaers should be acknowledged????

Although poor response I still do. I had to ladys waving as madly back, they understood. ACE

·
Registered
731 Posts
I used to wave to other Puma owners, one chap in particular would wave every morning. I would wave to other Kuga owners if I saw any that is!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Itry to butbecauseyou so rarely seeone I'm pointing and shouting " There's another Kuga!" so the car has passedme by before I have had a chance to wave.

·
Registered
130 Posts
championkuga said:
Itry to butbecauseyou so rarely seeone I'm pointing and shouting " There's another Kuga!" so the car has passedme by before I have had a chance to wave.

I also try to wave but suffer exactly the same problem as Championkuga mentions above

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi all,several "KUGAS" in Essex now and on several occasions I have waved but been looked at with strange expressions might be me I do'nt know,I know one thing I cannot stop washing her. I have just booked her in for the one of four freebes on the Gold Reward card.
SB.

·
Registered
929 Posts
just about to start mine as the sun is gone in by hand

·
Registered
287 Posts
i was in dorset and only saw one other Kuga but here in essex getting very common. shame as I love the **** thing and I think its actually better looking than the beamers etc.its certainly a lot better than the Porshe Cayenne. oops i think ive misspelled summit!
personally I don't wave and don't expect one back as these days anything like that and the camera guys will have a ticket issued promtly and two weeks later oyu get a jaw opening fine plus points on licence! oyu have to rememebr we now live in a police state.make most of it as in 6 years time we wont be allowed to drive this sort of car unless your willing to pay serious money ..for each mile covered.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi Winston,

I'm from Devon and yes the Kuga is a very rare breed down here!

I'm in the Dartmoor area and drive a black Kuga, whereabouts are you if you don't mind saying, and what colour is your Kuga? I will look out for you.

I have seen the same Kuga twice in the last week, a black one on a 58 plate, a Zetec I think! Is that you?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hornchurchmale,

Do you know something we don't?! What do you mean about not being allowed to drive this sort of car? Sorry don't want to appear stupid here but please explain.........

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Kugacat,

I'm in Ivybridge (09 plate Moondust Silver) and I saw a Kuga (chill colour) this morning, but like the black cats of the moor it disappeared before I could wave.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I waved once and they didnt wave back

must not be a member of the Kuga Club

when we had the ST , everyone waved , memebers of the forum or not

All member had a sticker in there cars to say there where members of the owners club

we also have a motorbike R1 and we stillwave to passing bikers

·
Registered
173 Posts
Have had several sightings up here in dundee,(Think they are breeding),My wife went into asda's for a couple of things this morning and when she came back to the beast there were another two Kugas parked beside her one blue one and an awful TANGO one (her words), I asked her if she took a picture with her camera phone and her reply was What for?!, I Just walked away in disgust, she obviously doesn't feel the same about our illustrious form of transport.I try to wave at my fellow Kugies when spotted but you just get funny looks in return up here, I dont think any of them have even heard of this forum, I have trawled the member list found a few fellow Scots but none too local.

·
Registered
173 Posts
BigG said:
championkuga said:
Hopefully she wasn't one of your clients!!!

If it was she was probably after a refund!!

So U.T. thats where you got your kug from, It was from a client, and when she found out you took her beloved kuga she turned in her grave and came after you
sorry couldn't resist.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts