Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Avalon beauty travelling westbound on the Carrington Bridge in Worcester on Thurs last week - I waved and flashed and had a lovely wave back - Thank You !!!

Was that you Digger ???

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi Kugababe,
I dont think it was Digger as he has not come to Worcester for a few weekscos if he had he would have popped in to see his grandaughter.

I have seen a few Kuga's in Worcester but not another Vision since the first day I had her and that was down by the park near the new KFC.

Keeping em peeled.

Slimus.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Hi all,
I returned home yesterday after my Scotish Tour with the big cat and caravan. (superb towcar). How many kuga's did I see? Four in total, three parked with no drivers in sight and one going in the opposite direction. Yes I waved but got no responce. First one (Avalon) had a broken drivers side mirror, (ouch) it looks expensive to replace, second again Avalon in Oban brand new (59) the other two were sea grey one in Perth and one going north on the A1 between Newcastle and Berwick 0n Tweed yesterday.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi all,

Was out and about today and another black Kuga passed me going the other way. No wave, didn't even look actually, on a 58 plate.

It's quite funny sometimes, on the rare occasion I do see another 'cat' they look at you as if they are 'sizing' you up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts