Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 kuga titanium x sport Ruby red 2.0 tdci, factory fitted body kit, panoramic roo, Led indicators
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had car serviced yesterday and now have warning light.How do I turn off please
Trip computer Gauge Speedometer Font Fuel gauge

·
Registered
2015 kuga titanium x sport Ruby red 2.0 tdci, factory fitted body kit, panoramic roo, Led indicators
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What warning lights are you asking about ?
The one in yellow to the right where it says trip computer, top right
thanks

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
4,141 Posts
I would guess lane keeping aid or similar but I didnt think it was on the pre facelift MK2, and indication on the facelift is totally different, try the button on end of indicator stalk to see if it clears, its a new one on me
Found similar on google but no text to say what its for
Font Audio equipment Electronic device Technology Number

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would guess lane keeping aid or similar but I didnt think it was on the pre facelift MK2, and indication on the facelift is totally different, possibly traction control warning, try the button on end of indicator stalk to see if it clears, its a new one on me
You were spot on Ronnie
pressed button on stalk which turned it off.
many thanks. It was lane control.
many thanks
Peter.

Reactions: Ross J and RonnieM

·
Registered
2020 Mk3 Titainium Lucid Red 1.5Ltr Diesel
237 Posts
You were spot on Ronnie
pressed button on stalk which turned it off.
many thanks. It was lane control.
many thanks
Peter.
if it’s like my MK3 it will come back on again the next time you start the car, but it’s no big issue to cancel it using the button on the end of the indicator stalk.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if it’s like my MK3 it will come back on again the next time you start the car, but it’s no big issue to cancel it using the button on the end of the indicator stalk.
Thanks for your input, will keep a check on it.At least I now know what it is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts