Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

Wahey!!! nearly there

814 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  KugaRugby 
#1 ·
Have just been in negotiations with a local dealer over buying a new Kuga. Have got to go on Saturday to discuss finance/ part ex etc but he has offered me what I think is a great price on the new car. For £19,000 I will be getting:
2.0 AWD Titanium

Convenience pack

Appearance pack

Bluetooth

Sony DAB radio

From looking on different websites am I right that the DAB radio is an upgrade with a 6CD changer?

#2 ·
Does your deal include metallic paint? Personally, I would not bother with the DAB radio...and my Titanium came with a 6-CD changer as standard. IMO, DAB sound is not as good as FM.

If I were you, I'd be pushing for 18" alloys instead of DAB, unless the deal is based on a vehicle already manufactured/at the dealership.

Not a bad deal though. Watch they don't make all those savings back on the finance they offer you :)

#3 ·
Ford have an offer of 4.9% APR on their options scheme at the moment. It's a really good deal and the Kuga's have excellent GMFV (guaranteed minimum future values), so it works out very good s a monthly payment option.
Just be wary of dealers pushing their own finance and check if the interest rate they are quoting is flat rate or APR.

PS - Don't forget to get them to chuck in mats, flaps and tank of fuel !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.