Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m new to this group. Just got my first Kuga titanium x which is on the 65 plate and has the face lift interior.
Im looking for a free Vin decoder if anyone could help it’ll be much appreciated.
Another thing do all Kugas have front parking sensors or was it an added extra ?
Cheers

·
Super Moderator
3,613 Posts
Front sensors were an option.

Most of the free online vin decoders for Ford related to North American production. I will look to see if I can find the one that was posted here sometime ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front sensors were an option.

Most of the free online vin decoders for Ford related to North American production. I will look to see if I can find the one that was posted here sometime ago.
Thanks. I had a feeling they were an option but as i googled it, Ford says all models have front and rear parking sensors. It’s a nightmare trying to find the correct information as the handbook isn’t much help.

·
Super Moderator
3,613 Posts
Model specs used to change year on year then every 6 months, then every quarter and then nearly every month or couple of weeks dependant on component availability. Tracking what should or shouldn't be on your car if you don't have access to Ford ETIS is almost impossible.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,573 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Gordie Banger . I assume you mean by the facelift interior you are referring to the sync 2 touch screen which was introduced last quarter of 2015. I am not aware of any other changes to the interior but always happy to be enlighted. It changed again in 2017 when the Kuga was given a full facelift with different bumpers, grill, bonnet and the introduction of the sync 3 touch screen. No doubt some of our other members will point out what I have missed like the ST line option.

I have access to Etis if you want know the build info for your car. All I need is your registration number. Please use the conversations section which can be found under your avatar, should be a letter G towards the top right of the web page.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
3,642 Posts
Please use the conversations section which can be found under your avatar, should be a letter G towards the top right of the web page.
Or you could just hover over your name and click message :D
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

Reactions: smartguy69

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
10,573 Posts
Reactions: andspenka

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi I think this is a Polish site vin decoder not sure so check it out first.

just basic info on it though

·
Registered
2L Deisel Poweshift AWD half leather
57 Posts
There are loads on the interweb, but none would decode mine properly, some even reported incorrect format?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts