Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Someone will know but a while back i was told there are no mud flaps to fit titanium X sport. Phoneman a while back you said you had fitted some D shape rubber strips along the bottom of the door's any chance of picture's how you did it and where did you bye the rubber.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Someone will know but a while back i was told there are no mud flaps to fit titanium X sport. Phoneman a while back you said you had fitted some D shape rubber strips along the bottom of the door's any chance of picture's how you did it and where did you bye the rubber.
Thanks, the body kits look the same on the tx sport and the st so I was hoping that they would fit both. From reading these feeds, it sounds like the st ones are a relatively recent addition to fords production so it would be nice to know if any titanium x sport owners have tested them yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anthony, The instructions supplied are easily followed, the holes are 8mm and go into the plastic body trim easily marked and drilled holding mudflaps in position, they locate very well. If you use a drill the wheels need to be off but I think there’s more than enough room if you can use a Dremel type tool
Ronnie
Hi, I can see you have previously had a titanium x sport, do you know if these flaps would fit the titanium x sport too as they seem to have the same body kit as the st?
Thanks T

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Not sure about that, flaps are only listed for the ST Line and models without body kit, and Titanium X Sport isn’t listed for flaps far as I know, well it wasn’t when I had it, but that was 2 years ago, maybe a visit to a local dealership parts dept can help.
Must admit I always like flaps on my cars, improves looks and protects sill area somewhat

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
D mould rubber from ebay

·
Registered
136 Posts
Same - I always have mudflaps fitted to mine as well - all my previous cars as well as my current Kuga ST-Line. I wish RallyFlapz would make their rally style mudflaps for the Kuga - these are brilliant covering a large area as well as being flexible too and looking great too! I had thes eonmy Focus ST and really looked good. I did email them but they said they needed more interest to develop them for the Kuga. Perhaps we can all email them!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts