Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I took my Vignale back to my dealer to have the mudflaps fitted that were ordered with my car. They were finally made by Ford in August and delivered to the dealer last week. Whether these will fit the ST or not I don't know, if the body kit is the same then they should fit. They are black only so you may want to colour code them.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Local Ford Dealer, Spain, included in purchase price in June. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These were ordered with my car back in April. According to my dealer he was told by Ford Valencia in June when I took delivery that the fronts would be available last week of August and the rears the first week of September. They were and were delivered to him last week on Wednesday, today I had the appointment to fit. I saw the bags that they were in and they did have Ford logo's on stickers on the bags.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Look the Biz
Are the body kits the same
Looking at the front flap fitted that body kit looks same as ST Line to me. Im starting to get excited, been waiting a long time for these

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
After seeing Vlakriders post above I contacted Ford Parts UK ([email protected]) to see if the mudflaps are available in UK. Just had email from them and part number 2294536 ( front ) are now available in UK for £27+vat, the rear flaps ( 2294538 ) have to be ordered in and take 5-7 days at same price £27+vat
Ronnie

·
Registered
80 Posts
Magic
i sent the same to local ford garage this morning awaiting reply

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Agreed, just got to get them now and decide if I’m gonna colour code them

·
Registered
598 Posts
After seeing Vlakriders post above I contacted Ford Parts UK ([email protected]) to see if the mudflaps are available in UK. Just had email from them and part number 2294536 ( front ) are now available in UK for £27+vat, the rear flaps ( 2294538 ) have to be ordered in and take 5-7 days at same price £27+vat
Ronnie
Same thing here, 38 euros (VAT included) for each, both need ordering as they are currently unavailable/out of stock.

Also pondering about color coding them, don't know if it'd be a good idea to paint them white, or if I should go for the piano black of the ST-Line details... :confused:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Great minds think alike, black and white are the colours Im debating but cannot decide as not sure how the rubber would paint even if it was sealed n primed correctly

·
Registered
80 Posts
Same here
i think the Black Mudflaps might look perfect on the white ST

·
Registered
598 Posts
Indeed, if they are made of -rather coarse- rubber, then the piano black finish is nigh on impossible, because it requires a perfectly smooth surface. Not to mention that mudflaps are hardly visible to anyone not specifically looking at the mudflaps....and how many of these folks will look at your Kuga to judge the looks of your mudflaps ? :p

Well, a 10-quid sheet of piano-black vinyl wrap can also do the trick ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great that you are now able to source them from Ford in your countries.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts