Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,762 Posts
Not a fan of the LARGE advertising on the above.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,391 Posts
not sure about this grill

There's loads seem to rave on about these but the Kuga isn't big enough to pull it off. It's way too big. On a Raptor Ranger or a Transit, yes but not a Kuga.

Reactions: Ross J

·
I am Batman!
Kuga ST - Manual 6 Speed - 200PS+ Petrol.
682 Posts
The best thing is I have used all genuine Ford parts (albeit wrapping the grille surround) thus keeping the Ford warranty.

Reactions: RonnieM

·
Registered
40 Posts
Starting to sound much more difficult than first thought! Think I’ll carry on looking into it a do a few other bits and bobs first! Booked in for tail lights smoked middle of this month!
The full gloss black grills from ebay are a straight swap, no issues with having to modify or cut down. Removing the bumper and swapping it out isn't overly difficult either if you're fairly handy.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Reactions: SiJY

·
Premium Member
Kuga ST Line X 1.5 Eco 180ps 6 Speed Auto AWD Magnetic
1,187 Posts
Nice job 👍

·
Registered
2017 ST Line Platinum White. 2.0L Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The full gloss black grills from ebay are a straight swap, no issues with having to modify or cut down. Removing the bumper and swapping it out isn't overly difficult either if you're fairly handy.

View attachment 9605
Yeah that looks real nice! I’ll consider one of those!

·
I am Batman!
Kuga ST - Manual 6 Speed - 200PS+ Petrol.
682 Posts

Looks like you have changed the colour of your wheels again to Gloss Black now? (y)

Reactions: DC36

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like you have changed the colour of your wheels again to Gloss Black now? (y)
Yep Gloss black wheels now. Next job is to get the calipers painted!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts