Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Found out my new Kuga has finally been built in Valencia yesterday. Ordered in April and the value of my 18 plate Kuga for part ex has gone up by 3 grand since April. Happy days.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,830 Posts
It's ok them putting the prices up but can they sell them......funnily enough I had a call yesterday from where I got my car from if I was thinking about changing. Err no, not when the car I would be changing for will be about another £4k more than it was 6 months ago. And that includes the extra mine is worth.

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,037 Posts
It all sounds good, but when you step back and take a breath it’s all retrospective, mines up and so is there’s.
I took the big plunge the other day and paid it off….told the wife a few days after, alls good no knives thrown….although I heard her say, I need a few things?

ok, so the other week, she found out that her colour of lipstick was being ended and had me buying thre remaining stock from Amazon. Ha, they must have thought I was a drag queen….yesterday she called me cod head and insisted I bought her some new boots and then bought some more today in Ripon. She say there’s more to come yet, never marry a Russian, all I hear is neit, NO.

Having said that she makes a dam good vodka from tatty peelings, had to get some new glasses like….

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,830 Posts
You should have married an Italian and then she would be making red wine from grapes.

Reactions: Psshaw

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,037 Posts
Oh dear. I seem to have something of a name, where red wine is concerned.

People forget that there are more vitamins and goodness in items of fruits bearing red skin. Check it out.

When we have a meet up, yet to be organised by Mr Grumpy, he can start the show by presenting me with the bottle he promised me. Lol.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Come down to my place, there's lots of red shiraz in McLaren Vale.

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,037 Posts
Oz immigration rules, which IMHO are much better than Blighty won’t let me in.
In one way that’s good as I don’t think the Australian culture is ready for a northern lad, who licks his plate, and drinks wine from a port glass. Odd behaviour I accept but so is surf boarding when you know a shark might have a nibble at your tootsies. Lol

61 - 70 of 70 Posts