Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Kuga 69 reg, ST Line Edition 180, Frozen White
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That's why I am keeping mine. Rather than buy a 2 year old car for that sort of money it would push me to a new deal and then buy it after 36 months for £16.5k. If anyone has seen a 3 year old Kuga with 27k miles in for less than that then please post the details
They are available at a lower spec going by a quick search on motors.co.uk

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
6,331 Posts
Apart from the wheels and the seats the later Zetec is very similar spec to my Titanium.

·
Update Ninja
Vignale 2019, Platinum White
3,674 Posts
Prices are ridiculous beyond beleif, just done another check on mine, 3.5K more than I paid last September
Font Screenshot Material property Multimedia Software

·
6,331 Posts
Crazy. A lot to lose by buying now if the market falls. Prices are rising everywhere. Timber has more than doubled in price, steel about the same on what we buy at work. Between 8 and 15% across the board on most of our works purchases. Napolina tinned toms up by 10% at my local supermarket. I had to laugh going in there on Sunday as I noticed a big sign saying roll back on 1,000's products. I looked but didn't see many.

On a more positive note I needed to pick up a prescription yesterday and it was free because I am old. No doubt that will change soon and then I will be young again lol.

Reactions: RonnieM

·
Registered
355 Posts
But Red wine still dropping in price in local co-op's, if they have any on shelf.

·
Registered
2018 Vignale 180 Auto Platinum white
140 Posts
Used car prices going through the roof, How rare is it to say a car is an appreciating asset? Another thing COVID has to answer for?

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
2,942 Posts
Well, as Spain is in the EU and we are not, there is a wine glut in Tenerife. 3.78 euros the other day for a bottle from a Superdino. Lol wasn’t bad neither.

I have a HGV class One licence but no CPC and require a medical. If they give me emergency powers I could rip thru Hull with a consignment of La Vino Tinto for the local troglodytes to get hypa on. 🧐

·
6,331 Posts
Well, as Spain is in the EU and we are not, there is a wine glut in Tenerife. 3.78 euros the other day for a bottle from a Superdino. Lol wasn’t bad neither.

I have a HGV class One licence but no CPC and require a medical. If they give me emergency powers I could rip thru Hull with a consignment of La Vino Tinto for the local troglodytes to get hypa on. 🧐
I have a CPC but not a Class 1. It's not a driver CPC though and don't know if my CPC would qualify for today. There is a massive shortage of drivers at present and the situation may worsen when the old boys retire. Rumours that salaries are in excess of a new Vignale.

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
2,942 Posts
I have a CPC. Certificate of Professional Competence to a National standard, so I can have a operators licence.
The CPC I mention, is the one where you get a chipped ID user card for the digital tacho.

They, whoever that are, are blaming the rise in costs to the wages for truck drivers. Odd as there seems to be a shortage.

Another kick in the rops for the people of this un-United country. .

·
6,331 Posts
National and International for me. Talk about a shortage of lorry drivers it seems to be affecting bus drivers as well reading our local rag this morning. That could be as bus drivers taking their class 1 as that's were the money is or going to be. Two of the guys I have worked with took some intensive courses and both left and got jobs as class 1 drivers and they haven't looked back since. One of them said what is the point in having hassle with clients, suppliers, staff causing stress when I can go and do this, earn more money, get paid for every hour I work and have every weekend free and not be on call.

Reactions: Psshaw
21 - 33 of 33 Posts