Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,014 Posts
Just to check as I haven't really been following it properly.

Have you activated it with Forscan, then uploaded the PNG file and the Nav software? Have you performed a Master Reset after this point?

If you've done all of that and it still doesn't work, then you may need to update it, if you haven't already got it, I can send you a link to where to download the file.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just to check as I haven't really been following it properly.

Have you activated it with Forscan, then uploaded the PNG file and the Nav software? Have you performed a Master Reset after this point?

If you've done all of that and it still doesn't work, then you may need to update it, if you haven't already got it, I can send you a link to where to download the file.
I have done the Forscan thing (0 changed to 4) , Navipatch installed and unlocked and master reset several times.
What is the Nav software you mention?
Is this to do with the software license as I dont have one appearing.

·
Administrator
Ford Kuga 2013 Titanium X
2,014 Posts
There's 3 parts to the activation,
1. Activate with Forscan
2. Add PNG Image
3. Install Navigation Software, depending on version 3.08 or 3.10.

If you haven't done step 3, that's why it isn't working.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,226 Posts
@JoeM - I sent you the navigation update link in PM yesterday.

Also just confirmed you changed the SECOND digit on block 7D0-01-02 and then pressed Write.

I had to do the navigation update on mine for it to read the SD card. By navigation upgrade I do not mean to 3.10. Mine is on 3.08.

When you have downloaded the files you need a clean USB drive and all there should be in the USB is the autoinstall file and the SYNC my ride folder.

@andspenka - do you want to send JoeM your link too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks for all advice and suggestions. Satnav is now up and running with F9 maps. For some reason I was missing the license files which I got from the Mega site and after a 5 minute install all was working perfectly. thanks again everyone.

·
Super Moderator and Mr Grumpy
7,226 Posts
Thanks for all advice and suggestions. Satnav is now up and running with F9 maps. For some reason I was missing the license files which I got from the Mega site and after a 5 minute install all was working perfectly. thanks again everyone.
Thats great @JoeM - did you use the file that was 20mb in size for the update or the one that was 50mb in size.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts