Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Ford kuga 2011 titanium auto
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it took me a while to learn how to wrap I'm still not quite there i don't think. It was a youtube channel call yiannimize that inspired me. I have attached a picture of the vinyl i bought. I would advise watching some videos first on how to do it and get the correct tools. The best way to clean the dash bits is alcohol gel it's perfect for getting it ready. Use a sharp blade and a vynal squeegee. You will also need a heat gun. Or steal the wife's hair dryer 馃憤. Any help I'm here 馃憣

Attachments

Registered
Yes it took me a while to learn how to wrap I'm still not quite there i don't think. It was a youtube channel call yiannimize that inspired me. I have attached a picture of the vinyl i bought. I would advise watching some videos first on how to do it and get the correct tools. The best way to clean the dash bits is alcohol gel it's perfect for getting it ready. Use a sharp blade and a vynal squeegee. You will also need a heat gun. Or steal the wife's hair dryer 馃憤. Any help I'm here 馃憣
Quality mate ill give it a go, i have a heat gun so thats a start just need to get shot of the old dab sterio for a newer version first lol cheers mate

Registered
Ford kuga 2011 titanium auto
Discussion Starter #5
My advice would be to make sure you replace it with a well known make. These Android ones sound terrible and the dab is not great. The way i understand it you can get a dab + Stereo which uses an app. But if you by one with dab with dab+ works amazing no cut out. You will need a dab ariel though that fits to your windscreen the best one i found was the one in the picture attached. Any help I'm here

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts