Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my Kuga if you use the sat nav you get different units as you count down to actions en route. For example, approaching a roundabout and you have 150 yards to go, the screen will say 150 yards, the heads up display says 150 yards but the screen says 150 feet. I k is this affects one other person but wanted to find out if it was more widespread. Dealer is puzzled.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Go to menu and re-set to manufacturers setting's would be my advice, see what happens?

You will loose all stored data on sat nav such as best friends house and pub, but sometimes it's worth a re-set.

My sat nav sometimes goes into metric mode by itself....................I then have to go to menu to put it back into imperial (English) mode.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There’s no option to change the units for the dash. You can on the screen but the dash doesn’t have an option and the dealer has re-installed the software just 2 days ago

·
Registered
736 Posts
Stumped?

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
468 Posts
I thought there was an option for the instrument cluster screen - using the steering wheel controls, navigate to settings and it's in a submenu somewhere :unsure:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the dealer came back with nothing and said their technicians have to log on to a portal to contact Ford directly with no timescale. Does anyone have contact details for ford that isn’t via a dealer?

·
Registered
[ Phil ]
468 Posts
When I had a similar issue I used the following link to contact Ford by email with all the technical details and photos, but all I got were several phone calls telling me to go to my local dealer, so that's what I ended up doing, albeit a waste of time in the end - customer relationship 10/10, technical knowledge 0/10.

It is so frustrating there's no technical help by phone or email or even a ticket system on their website - I certainly couldn't find anything anyhow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts