Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
championkuga said:
Well, whats your verdict? Was it worth the wait?
What spec/colour did you go for in the end?

Regards, Sarah

Sarah you wont here from him for a couple of days,or at least till the tank's on fumes,He's having a ball,Boys and there toys and all that!

Regards Graham

Edited by: the Bear

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm sorry for delay, between work and the beast to tame, oh and broadband failure at home. Anyhow, Fredi, Yes""¦.. Saturday morning, at last, my panther black, Titanium with conv and app pack, Bluetooth with voice act and 6 disc chager was collected. He is gorgeous, and does not even resemble a hearse???lol. Every angle, every panel, just full of the most unusual,amazing curves. Even though working and on call, I still amounted nearly 500 miles (in fact I fear it reaching 1000 miles and feeling old) as for fuel economy, much better than expected, better than most reports here and much better than my Vectra Sri. 40+.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
The toys are just amazing, I really don't think I could ask for more. It really is ace, the DAB is good to get back (had it before in Vectra estate and loved it) I listen to nothing but Absolute Radio and have DAB in every room at home so this is bliss.

The drive is lovely, obviously not giving it any stick at the moment, running in apparently not necessary but RESPECT for the Beast is. It is so smooth, that's why I kept with original 17""� alloys, taller side walls, more comfortable ride. It feels HUGE. Really struggling with judging its size, thank goodness for the parking sensors""¦. But love driving it, any excuse..... I'm on the black stuff

I love the car, this site has also made me really smile at the warmth of comradeship, THANK YOU, the Bear has been really helpful as ever, lets hope when we meet at our summer meet he don't expect a ""bear hug""� sounds far to scary for little ole me""¦.lol. and thank you Sarah, very kind of you to start this thread.

Anyhow sorry for absence then this epic post. Must go now though, gotta go and catch up on all the other threads on here, oh, and a few clients to go and see, not that they will be interested in Fredi""¦""¦.lol

Oh, and, ps""¦. When this rain eases, I'm gonna go and price up window stickers for kugaownersclub.co.uk

Summer Meet, MUST TO HAPPEN""¦""¦..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am so glad that you are a satisfied customer. It is sad to read about some the problems others have had. I still love my Kuga to bits. I enjoy just looking out of the window at it and think its great when people look and comment on it. Still feel the business driving it although I expect the admiring glances are more for the vehicle than me! Even when I park in the supermarket car park I always smile and think "Hey, thats mine!"

Hopefully get to meet you all soon

PS You're right, its nothing like a hearse at all, certainly not the way I drive it

·
Registered
374 Posts
it aint no hearse, you are roght. Everytime I look at it I just get amazed.... It is beautiful, I drive round like I am on top of the worl.... and yes, I do own it!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
the Bear said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one brimming with exitement
when I get in the beast,and yes I will expect a 'Bear Hug
!' when the meet comes off.

lol

and yes, I just find every reason to drive, I love it. On top of the world, who needs big foot??????lol.........

·
Registered
374 Posts
while I remember, I can confirm with whoever else said the same.... No aircraft trays fitted to the rear of the seats. But this does suit me, no kids and i guess more room and less of the delicate items to break??????

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi guys

So glad you finally have your hearse oops i mean new Kuga UT, and that you are obviously very excited and thrilled to bits with the beast and of course we are thrilled to bits for you too. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply i too have been busy at work. Hope you have many happy miles motoring.

Graham

·
Registered
228 Posts
Well done THE UNDERTAKER glad to hear you too are getting the "KUGA BUZZ" we all have been enjoying since getting ours.
I have had mine just three weeks now and the longer the journey I do the better she makes me feel,I also look back at her in the car parks and have a feeling of passion and proudness towards her.

I will like her even more later on tonight as the famous roof rails I kept on about are finally going on,thanks to a work mechanic who is fitting them for me at the cost of a drink.
SB

1 - 12 of 12 Posts