Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hi everyone,
I found a titanium in Chill on the internet yesterday, £15,995. It's done 5000 miles and looks fine in the pictures.

The web address is Pilgrimsofmarch.co.uk, I phoned this morning and it's still for sale.

Phone number is 01354 652361 if anyone interested.

I must admit I thought they had got the price wrong as all titaniums I've seen are around the 19-20k mark!. Think the car is in Cambridgeshire.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Nothing wrong with that ChampionKuga! I would have bought straightaway if I could but as I mentioned in another post I've just bought a new Fiesta, but hopefully it will be going back to the dealer to be replaced with a panther black titanium Kuga as soon as humanly possible.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Thanks, despite the cost I am thrilled with it. Mines a Panther Black Titanium ex demo so I did get lots of extras. When I did my first test drive in it in July I knew it was exactly the car I wanted and asked to buy it straight away but the dealers wouldn't sell it for three months but I got what I wanted in the end.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I wish £15K!!!!.

as I have said in another thread I paid around £27k for mine although it has got everything including the kitchen sink and a laundry girl!!
I am still chuft though even though the carperts are sh*t and the mouse in the back is doing my napper in.

I just wish the boot opened on its own at a press of a buttonand closed properly.

ohh and another thing the sat nav option is worse than a Tom Tom for the money. DVD based sat navs SLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts