Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone ever seen the following:

While setting aux heater timer 1, I had the low wiper fluid warning pop up. After that the time on timer 1 was stuck. I haven't been able to change it since. Then when setting time on aux heater Once, I again got the wiper fluid warning and it got stuck. Today I was setting timer 2 and my wife opened the door, got the passenger door open alert pop up and timer 2 is stuck now. So, now I can't change any of the timers. Was going to wait until next service, but it's getting cold here (Finland) and I really would like to use the heater :)

I can access all of the menus, but if I try the change the hours/minutes with the up/down button, the arrows above and below the time blink, but the time does not change. I can also activate all of the timers.

Is there a way to reset it without a visit to service?

Br,
Teemu

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I wasnt aware there was an auxilliary heater on MK2, not in UK anyway

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
It maybe worth removing F67 fuse in the fusebox under the dashboard. Leave the fuse out for a couple of minutes then replace, this usually resets the sync system.
I would also ask the question on a different forum where there is more extreme weather, I don't think the uk Kuga has any aux heater timers so people haven't used them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
you need to reset the DTC errors for the auxiliary heater.
forsscan can do it

p.s. the heater is blocked after 3 unsuccessful start attempts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts