Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I've a 2009 Kuga
Before I bought it it had a new DPF and Turbo fitted. I've had problems since I got it. Umpteen regenerations , DPF cleaners and fuel treatments. Management light comes on. Now its saying turbo boost control sensor circuit intermittent/erratic, and turbo charger under boost. Any ideas ?
Cheers

·
Mr. Forgetful
ST-Line Edition 2019 AWD - Petrol - Auto
1,242 Posts
Hi guys I've a 2009 Kuga
Before I bought it it had a new DPF and Turbo fitted. I've had problems since I got it. Umpteen regenerations , DPF cleaners and fuel treatments. Management light comes on. Now its saying turbo boost control sensor circuit intermittent/erratic, and turbo charger under boost. Any ideas ?
Cheers
How many miles has it done - turbos are generally only good for so long.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I've a 2009 Kuga
Cheers
Did you have as by luck?
I've also had loads of dpf issues now showing the turbo boost error
I tested the turbo boost (brown thing top right of engine) and it was pulsing in and out all the time regardless of revs
I've just ordered a new one

·
Registered
Ford Kuga titanium mk1 2tdci 2010
30 Posts
Did you have as by luck?
I've also had loads of dpf issues now showing the turbo boost error
I tested the turbo boost (brown thing top right of engine) and it was pulsing in and out all the time regardless of revs
I've just ordered a new one
I think it's supposed to pulse, I got rid of 003a fault by removing cat from turbo and cleaning out with oven cleaner, fault has now cleared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts