Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO ALL,
IN THE LATTER STAGES OF NEGOTIATONS WITH A FORD DEALER IN Sc**tHORPE ON THE PURCHASE OF A 4WD TITANIUM SPEC,APPEARANCE PACK,19`s,BLUETOOTH ETC ETC ETC.IN BLACK 09 (STILL IN THE PLASTIC)

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS A REALISTIC PRICE TO PAY?

·
Registered
287 Posts
hard to say . it varies from area to area and how much the dealer wants a sale. I paid £19500 for a titanium with x pack convenience pack and standard 17" wheels .no bluetooth. so up to you but have a look round and do at least phone 2 other main dealers for quotes! ( oh ps I got a special discount for a quick sale had 7 days to go an di got one of last they had out of 75 on sale)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can I suggest you do a search on line at Drive the Deal, put in the spec you want and it'll give you a price. None of the Ford Dealers locally could match the price for us and yet it came out of the same factory (March09) and was supplied by a Ford Dealerup country.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for the replies. The garage wanted £20200 and they wanted to give me £9500 for my current car (56 SEAT LEON FR TDI 170 25500 MILES FSH 18`S ETC ETC) SO STILL IN NEGOTIATIONS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts