Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi
I tow a caravan 1200kg with no issues with my 2016 1.5tdci ,have been all over the country and have not come across a situation where i needed more power, after 30000 miles clutch still good fuel consumption 30 when towing 45 normal it stops/go,s and everything inbetween just dont expect a rocket! it suits me fine with great reliability love it

·
Registered
291 Posts
AS long as you don't have the Ecoboost 1.5 120bhp and dont believe Ford's splurge that says it can tow
1800kg on a 12% incline from a standing start. A load of bollocks , it's more like 1350KG and then even with
a struggle.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Depends... Single/Double trailer? what weight are the horses? In my days of towing HB trailers, the trailer was about 1000kg unloaded, and two 500kg horses on that = 2 tonnes.... I tow a 1500kg caravan with a 150 2.0TDCI FWD and it tows very well, but there's no way I'd think of towing my old HB with it...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
And there another answer for having a diesel. Lol

diesel, diesel, diesel 💥💪

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ooh matron!
I put it on to prompt such a reply. Lol
Diesel - talk, talk-talk!
Petrol-like Larry Grayson

·
Registered
819 Posts
I guess it's just horses for causes or should that be courses. Stupid English language having different words that sound the same and have different meanings. However did we learn this language lol.

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Let’s put it to bed, once and for all.

If your choice of fuel, petrol or diesel suits your best needs, then game over, your a winner!

Marmite, lover or hater?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts