1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

It's arrived
my Titanium in Chill.
Even better than I expected (although you have all been saying so)

Have only done 100 miles so far butit's great. I can't stop grinning

The dealer fittedparking sensorsand a tow bar although I will not tow with it for a while.

One question I have is for those out there who have towed with the Kuga, and that is which extended mirrors have you used?

None of the ones I have tried will fit without fouling the Titiniumsmirror.

Any replies will be welcome and in the meantime lets all enjoy our great cars.

Shadow

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Shadow. Although I've had my KUGA for 4 months now I still ain't towed with it yet(for various reasons) so lets hope someone else picks up this thread.
It still puts a smile on my face too.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome Shadow!

I dont think you can get towing mirrors for the Kuga... In fact I think they are illegal now... or did I just dream that they should be!?! Each time I get my knee down riding my Street Triple around Snowdonia, I get a towing mirror in the face

Only joking... I've just never understood the point of having them!?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks joe90

Someone posted on here a while ago saying they had towed but no mention was given re. their mirrors.

Let's wait and hope we get a reply.

Shadow

·
Registered
51 Posts
amser said:
Anyone want some worms??? It's just that, well I've opened a can and wondered if anyone wanted any? hehe

HEY amser

Don't get us started on those flaming caravans again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when they've all been nicely packed away for the winter (I wish).

CL

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi, I use the Milenco Aero's and they work just fine. There is enough adjustment in the mounts to adapt to the Kuga mirror profile. The Milenco's also have the correct E11 marking to make them legal.

Very happy with them but they are the plain glass as opposed to the convex and to be honest I think the Convex would have been better.

Hope this helps you and the other Kuga owners with Tin Tents

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Raptor

I'll hunt down a pair and give them a try.

I have triedconvexmirrors in the past and although they gave good wide vision I found it difficult to judge distance.

Cheers

Shadow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts