Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga ST Line X Line First Edition Ecoblue MHEF 1996CC 5 door estate
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have noticed a couple of small stone chip damage at the front of my Lucid Red Kuga. Tried to order some touch up paint from my local dealer but they came back to me say Lucid Red is not yet available in touch up packs?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Check the vehicle VIN plate in the door jam. Box 10 is the paint code and on your car it should say D4 which is the code for Lucid Red. You will also find it is called Rapid Red on some models and even Red Carpet in the US. All the same colour. May help in finding a touch up pen but I don't think Ford OEM kits are available yet.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga ST Line X Line First Edition Ecoblue MHEF 1996CC 5 door estate
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have noticed a couple of small stone chip damage at the front of my Lucid Red Kuga. Tried to order some touch up paint from my local dealer but they came back to me say Lucid Red is not yet available in touch up packs?
Hello - had the same small stone chips with my car and I sourced some Lucid red touch up paint on the internet with a firm called PaintNuts. Hope this helps

Reactions: MrB

·
Registered
2020 Ford Kuga PHEV ST Line X first edition In Lucid Red
272 Posts
Hello - had the same small stone chips with my car and I sourced some Lucid red touch up paint on the internet with a firm called PaintNuts. Hope this helps
Yes non to be had from Ford I got ford accident repair shop to mix some ....or as said third party from internet....trouble is it's a water based 3 stage paint .. base coat a tint and a lacquer...very hard to match bit like a candy type paint

1 - 6 of 6 Posts