Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has used a "Blip & Go" toll tag fitted to windscreen in France. My new Vignale PHEV has a very small mottled area when compared to my previous Kuga. Does it still work? Any recommendations on mounting position? Ta

·
Enjoying the VIN-YA-LEE
3,749 Posts
Ooh, there was a post a long time ago about this.
They were having issues that the tag would not work unless in the central windscreen area but the dotted area wouldn’t allow the tag to stick and it appeared to interfere with its reading.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has used a "Blip & Go" toll tag fitted to windscreen in France. My new Vignale PHEV has a very small mottled area when compared to my previous Kuga. Does it still work? Any recommendations on mounting position? Ta
Never had a problem on multiple cars as long as you put it at the top of the screen as close to the centre as possible (on the passenger side) The wires in the screen don't seem to be a problem in reality. Just remember the first toll booth you come too takes a moment longer to recognise it compared to subsequent ones. Don't know why but must be something to do with initial use in any one month.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts