Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. i am just about to order a new kuga zetec. is there any thing i should look out for. is the kuga a good fault free car or has it got any faults. iam coming from vw to the kuga. thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
It has its faults, as experienced by some members of this forum. Personally I love it. But, I would suggest browsing this site and threads if you wish to learn others experience. I'd guess its whatmost of us havedone at some time??

Good luck........

·
Registered
156 Posts
hello Aaman
Welcome to the forum.

The Kuga is a very nice and very distinctive car and the majority of us are very happy with it.

Unfortunately one or two members have had the misfortune to get a not-perfect kuga. There does not appear to be one main problem that affects the car, but a miscellany of minor to not-so-minor faults.

As I said the vast majority of Kuga owners are very happy with their excellent car.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replys. been and ordered the zetec 2wd panther black with the appearance pack. pick up next friday hope i have better luck than ive had with my vw.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
picked up kuga this afternoon i love it. great drive and quite. big smile.all the way home. 1st mod done the foot well lights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts