Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
. ,A wile ago i was trying to find out if anyone knew of ford gen mudflaps to fit 2016 titanium x sport.It would seem there are no such thing that fits due to the body kit fitted to the x sport .I thought the body kit looked the same as the st. so ordered some and hey presto they fit perfect.so if anyone is looking for tit x sport mudflaps get some st ones they fit perfect .

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi where did you get them and do you have a part number please.

·
Registered
986 Posts
There is an older thread with exactly the same subject at least a few months old -if not more- where you could find the product with finis codes and prices...

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Post 29 n 30 on this thread may help, they are available for the ST Line, whether they would fit theTitanium X Sport I dont know, you would need to park along side and compare body kit

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Registered
346 Posts
I had some Ford Mudflaps all-round fitted to my ST-Line but they didn't actually stop that much dirt. Made my own RallyFlapz-style ones in the end out of high quality PVC using the original arch fittings which cover the sides much better. No marks at all since....

Reactions: Phil Doggo

·
Registered
346 Posts
It was a bit of a faff but looks good as no-one supplies these for the Kuga so it was very much a trial and error. I saw a Kuga near me with some bought mudflaps with 'ST-Line' on them but prefer the stealth black look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Mk2 Titanium 180 AWD Frozen White, Black BBS 17" wheels, convenience pack
140 Posts
I have a set of front and rear mudflaps for a Titanium spare, cost me £65 last year, any offers?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts