Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi where can i get the best deal on a titanium kuga with met paint, app. pack, con. pack and blue tooth, 2 or awd doesn't matter. can drive the deal be beat on price

·
Registered
46 Posts
smc said:
hi where can i get the best deal on a titanium kuga with met paint, app. pack, con. pack and blue tooth, 2 or awd doesn't matter. can drive the deal be beat on price
Hi

try Archers of Ashby, they got me a great deal.

·
Registered
212 Posts
yes i got £7500 off list price high spec kuga app,conv,titx packs,19 inch alloys,polarford wimslow part of ford retail £1500 cheaper than drive a deal.com or try ryan at lookers ford sheffield

·
Registered
48 Posts
You lot are starting to worry me.

I just paid £1 under £20k for a black, titanium, AWD, roof bars and boot liner.

Have I been done?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi, guys I paid £18,300 for a sea grey titanium with appearance pack and blue tooth,
was very happy with what i paid,and if your happy it doesn't matter what anyone else paid,

·
Registered
173 Posts
the Bear said:
Hi, guys I paid £18,300 for a sea grey titanium with appearance pack and blue tooth,
was very happy with what i paid,and if your happy it doesn't matter what anyone else paid,
(I did get stung for another 500 for a service deal for three years and a wax treatment to bring the paint right up which I was Impressed with as seen the car before it got done,lasts for 3 months and got enough for another 4 treatments but have to do myself.)

·
Registered
48 Posts
the Bear said:

Was that new from a dealer or online?

My local dealer offered me the car at £19999.I walked away and said I was not happy. (I waited for a week expecting a call and it never came).

·
Registered
212 Posts
my first kuga was on offer at,£19995 they had a £4000 off in the show room awd tit with app pack,conv pack,bluetooth this wasold stock,after 4 months the dealer has to pay ford out right for the car or intrest or do a dealer transfer so the car starts costing him money 1 knocked off another £1900 but i have to say you have to be flexable about spec,i told them i did not want this spec car ie conv pack,bluetooth and i will not pay for something i dont want in the end he rang me back next day agreeing with me £18100,i had to smile when i saw what the prices were on the forecourt for used kuga s.my second kuga has an even better spec and again the dealer hadthe car in stock for 4 months i sold my kuga £17500 to the dealer 6 weeks old,the used car sales man was not happy when he found out how much i bought it for it is now up for sale at £18995 on his forecort

·
Registered
212 Posts
ford dealer,i think did ok on your deal,bluetooth is excellent,i curbed one of my wheels 19 inch alloys better off with standard titanium wheels,although the dealer was good he sorted it,i think it helped buying two cars off him,now i park 12inches from the curb

·
Registered
173 Posts
yeah had the same problem on my last car focus wrs 18" alloys I was fed up getting them repaired after my wife kept kerbing them, had 18" on the kuga asked for them to be replaced the guy couldn't beleive it.deal was from arnold clark he got my buisness because of trade in value laidlaw offered same deal but not so good on trade in £1500 less

1 - 14 of 14 Posts