Ford Kuga Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after 6 very happy months with my kuga im afraid its time for her to go into the auto trader, change in personal circumstances mean i need a larger car.thanks to all the people that have replied to my posts and happy and safe motoring to you all.

Gary

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi GL1999 Hope you continue to update us on your new arrival? Must admit when I read one of your posts many moons ago now about Polar Ford it was absolutely spot on (soz if you read this and work there)Polar Warrington, but especially Handforth were just dire, I suspect that if they ever had say a flood or similar catastrophe there, I fearnot many would make it.Good Luck. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bob as i have said before it depends on the sales person,i found handforth polarford very good and i have had 2 kugas off them,and nobody could touch there deal,anyway bob hows things going with your dealer ? i think i am going to take mine in over the seat issue which nas been talked about before when you brake there is slight movement forward,are your carpets wearing under your clutch pedal yet ?

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hi Kugace, No seat movement issues as yet, same problems with cheapo quality interior carpets, which looks like an old blanket and coming apart in many areas, carpet just seems too small, not enough of it to tuck under trim finishers. I accept with car dealer saleman it's all abitof alottery. The Kuga, from what I remember? is a great car, the minor gripes I have (including trays) is nothing compared to some of the stuff some KOC members have experienced ( fingers crossed ) but it's still a relatively new model so some problems are to be expected. Bob.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bob i have kept a lookout for paint coming off the 2 painted sensors in the back bumper (only 2 of them painted other2 are just black) they seem ok ,so do the front ones

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well deal is done and the KUGA is going next Wednesday morning, managed to get more than what ive paid for it so that isn't bad.
no new additions to the family but just found not enough room in boot when we go on holiday.
just done 1000 miles in a week whilst on holiday in the new forest area and the car was fantastic , defiantly will buy another one when we upgrade our second car.
safe and happy motoring to you all.

Gary

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Sorry Kugace, for silence lost the thread. All sensors are colour coded and can be easily removed using finger nail? like I say, looks as though just base metalic coat has been applied and no lacquer to seal it. Bob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts